Thank you for your purchase! Please read the installation and troubleshooting tips below.
Always test the LED Whip right out of the box by connecting the control box directly to the vehicle battery. Remove the plastic battery protector from the remote control and/or scan the QR code on the control box to download the PRO RGB App. Pair the remote control to the whip using the instructions included with the remote. Ensure the whip has been turned on using the remote control or app. If the lights do not work for this test, call, or email us for technical assistance.
- Determine location to install the light rod.
- Mount securely to machine and ensure spring is attached if applicable.
- Attach harness supplied to power (red wire) and to solid ground (black wire)
- Ensure light rod or whip power wire has slack to allow flexing for the spring.
- A 8-10a fuse is recommended on the power side.
- Make sure you have the correct remote 21 Key Function (SOL PRO, SOL DELUXE, QUICK DISCONNECT, MAGNETIC WHIPS, BIG EDDY'S) or 17 Key Function (SOL).
- Solid Colors do not match the remote or app then follow the below steps on the PRO RGB App.
RGB Sequence Adjustment Pro RGB App
S & K Manufacturing Inc./Whip It Light Rods warrants our products to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from date of consumer purchase, subject to the terms and conditions provided in this Limited Warranty.
This Warranty is valid and applies only when Whip It Light Rod products are properly wired and installed in accordance with the product installation tips listed above and all applicable safety standards. Whip It Light Rods shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of our products or for any indirect damages, including, but not limited to, damage to property. Our liability with respect to defects, is for replacement or repair of the defective product. Our Warranty does not apply to any of the following situations:
- Products that have been physically damaged or which have been subjected to abuse by the consumer.
- Products that have not been tested through direct connection to the vehicle battery as described in Installation Tips.
- Products that have been damaged due to improper installation.
- Products that show signs of gouges, impact scratches or cracks on the led tubes caused by consumer.
- Products that show tears in the shrink wrap caused by the consumer.
- Products that have been modified, altered or repaired by the consumer or installer. Altering includes, but is not limited to, cutting wires on the controller, cutting the whips to be shorter, rewiring original wiring setup, changing the pin configuration, etc.).
- Products that have been submerged. Our whips are water resistant but full submersion voids the manufacturer defect warranty.
In the event of a defective product claim, S & K Manufacturing Inc./Whip It Light Rods requires you to provide the following information and send with your request for warranty. Include proof of purchase. We will complete a warranty inspection. If the claim is approved, we will replace or repair the light rod at no charge.
SHIP TO:S & K Manufacturing Inc/Whip It Light Rods
2387 Vernon Rd
Stoughton, WI 53589